Wednesday 5 December 2018

November's Adventures.

Hi Stunners!


I not sure if I can say I had an overly productive November but I did manage a page finish so that's something.

Ghosts in the Forest went from here:




To here:

I am aiming for a page finish per month on this one. My 2 down under friends who are sisters are also stitching this. Sharine and Kate are working across the chart and I'm working down the chart. So the next page for me is 14. One day we will all meet in the middle and have a wicked celebration! 

My other wip for November is one of my favourites which is Gyukou by Tilton Crafts. I didn't take a before photo but here is where I ended. I think I will keep working on this till I finish the page before swapping it out. 




That's all stunners from me. 

December is going to be (fingers crossed) the completion of 3 baby samplers. Plus more of Ghosts and Gyukou.

See you on the 15th for the GG SAL.

Take care and may life be magical for you all
xo Alicia


11 comments:

  1. You stitched a lot in November a page finish yay and very close to another. I don't know why but I think a page for me takes the whole month to stitch and yet my others don't take as long, must be all the colour changes you have to do on a head. Well done my friend. Happy stitching!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I don't blame you for loving the Gyukou one. What beautiful bright colors. Congrats on the page finish on Ghosts too. Good luck with your December stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the page finish Alicia. Great progress on both pieces.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Gyukou is so dazzling! Looking forward to seeing more of both these projects. :) ~Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. That page finish is an awesome achievement and great progress on the pretty-coloured one too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great progress on both of them! The colours on Gyukou are amazing - that one will be huge, won't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors in that Tilton are amazing! And an entire page finish in a month! I miss those days! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work on both projects! I really love Gyukou, the colors are so pretty and vibrant =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colors in Gyukou are fantastic; the whole piece is fantastic actually. I love that anime-esque artwork. Great progress on both pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful work! I love Ghosts in the Forest and look forward to seeing more updates. And the colors in Gyukou are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. useful information tnx a lot for your post i99bet

    ReplyDelete

Hello Stunner! Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I hope it made sense as I can rave on lunatic style when left unchecked. Any comment is appreciated and thank you for taking the time and brightening my day! xoxo