Thursday 25 October 2018

Gifted Gorgeousness - October

Hi Stunners! 


This is my 100th post!!!

And of course I'm a little tardy on this post. I have had family arrive from all parts of the world for our Nanna's birthday. As much as I love them, it's been a little hectic as there are so many of them and they all want to hang out. (I mean who can blame them? LOL) It has left absolutely no time for stitching or anything outside of work. So I have a small window to get this post out. 


To start with this is HAED Vanity max colours. I have decided to do all the 7 Deadly sins as a diamond painting in a bid to the get them all done in my lifetime. 3 are already in Max colour mode on the website and as I get to them I will request the others. Just hoping someone beats me to it to save the moolah heee heee.  This chart was RAKd by the lovely Jayne from NZ. 






Page 6 completed and page 5 half done.  I can't wait to get to the lady.


Update on Rose Zircon which I am stitching for my sister. I found duplicate symbols a little too late. Which is why the border looks very off.  I sent them an email to advise and it's been 2 weeks and no reply. Not happy!!!  

I was going to abandon the whole project. But being a glutton for punishment and as I couldn't let this chart go, I found that Imaginarium has now released these charts with extra colours. So now I'm doing the 231 colours instead of 150 and 5 of which are sparkly thread.  However, there is no way I'm going to get this done in a year. So made this her gift for 5 years time. 







In the meantime I'm going to do a diamond painting of Mini Sisters max colours by HAED so that I will def get that done in a year. 




Now for a gift received!!


Amanda our stunning Stitching Angel made me this beautiful cushion. It's so cute.  Thanks Amanda for this beautiful gift. 


That's all stunners. Thanks for your patience (esp Amanda lol)

Take care and may life be magical !!

7 comments:

  1. I love your mini sisters one, and I think it will be a great diamond painting. A pain about the October stitch, 3rd time lucky maybe? I've had that but with heaven and earth. Once you buy and see a problem they don't get back to you. Mine was the skin and the wings that where on top of each other all white kreinik so you couldn't tell what was wing or arms. I had everything to stitch it and now I can't. Oh well you did find it elsewhere so that's good. Glad your having fun with your family and happy you like your gift. Happy stitching princess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your diamond painting Alicia. I think your stitched piece looks great.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking part in GG this month, don't forget to link up before it expires!
    How frustrating about the symbols too, you'd think they could get back to you on that.
    Never mind, you have plenty more to stitch LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your 100th post. Family time is nice but it's also nice to get back into a routine. Love your diamond paintings. How cool that you are making them out of HAEDs. Never thought of that. Sucks about the symbol mistake. Evidently customer service is failing lately. I ordered charts from a store in Sept and still have not received them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will need a decent amount of wall space to hang the 7 deadly sins lol! Great to see you're enjoying the diamond painting though and making plans to do more. I do hope Gallaxy Girl shows up again at some point too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a shame about the double symbols in that chart and I can't believe that they didn't get back to you right after! I had this issue with a Haed chart once and it was less than a day before I got a reply with the corrected chart.

    Lovely idea about doing the seven deadly sins as DP, that series would really take a while to stitch otherwise. Great work so far and I am looking forward to seeing our work on the Sisters =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for showing up such fabulous information. I have bookmarked you and will remain in line with your new posts.
    slotxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello Stunner! Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I hope it made sense as I can rave on lunatic style when left unchecked. Any comment is appreciated and thank you for taking the time and brightening my day! xoxo