Sunday 21 August 2011

Finally my first HAED finish!!!

Hey there stunners! Hope you are all doing really well in this funny thing we call life!

Welcome to my new followers Kaye, Simone, and Veronica. I hope you like it here and thanks for taking an interest.

Sorry for the long hiatus but I have been stitching, organising, buying more stuff and even -- wait for it -- getting rid of some stash!!! Yes my beautiful followers the Princess has reduced her stash to 181 charts!!!  So this is achievable in my lifetime so feeling good, feeling great, feeling awesome (sing with me) feeeling like buying more charts just so I can crack the 200!!! D'oh!


Anyhoo here is my finished Faces of Faery 88 by Jasmine Becket-Griffith. It's my first Heaven and Earth Designs finish ever!!! Yay!



Isn't she beautiful and how cute is her little purple dragonling now that he has 2 eyes and 2 horns! So I'm pretty happy and it has set my stitching mojo on fire cos I have almost finished a page on Guardian Angel and on Spring 2 Life as well. Will post on the next round.

I managed to finish the faery in time to qualify for the rewards program on HAED website. So I chose Faces of Faery 164. It was fate. I was sitting at work daydreaming and I thought of getting a pet turtle. I first asked around about what kind of poop turtles make cos I'm kinda anti faeces. I was told they were pellets, which are cool as I can deal with that, I think.

In the morning when I got home from work I was on the HAED website, sipping my fav chardonnay when a lovely faery with a turtle (or tortoise) was featured on the new charts list. So I believe that's what the cosmos was telling me to do. To get that chart rather than a real turtle. Cos let's face it I should never be in charge of anyone or any living creatures life or fate.

Plus I love her multi-coloured eyes, it's kinda freaky and weird but pretty as well.
Faces of Faery 164

Have a great week everyone. I want you all to find the time to do something crazy this week, that you would normally never do but have always wanted to. Or at least find the time for yourself and do something that YOU love. Take care stunners.

Alicia xoxo




17 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOH, CONGRATS, Alicia. She looks AMAZING!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gorgeous, Alicia. I love the colors in that!!! And yes, her dragonlet is darling. Can't wait to see your progress on the others. Pics, please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Massive congratulations on your first HAED finish. She is absolutely stunning and the little purple dragon is so cute. I'm off now to add it to my wish list :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and the little dragon is so sweet (as sweet as a dragon can be anyway). Can't wait to see the next one started

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wow, WOW! Congratulations, she's really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's absolutely gorgoues, I love dragons and I love purple, so she's pretty much ideal. And the new chart is also gorgeous, can't wait to see your progress on her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooo!!! Congratulations on the finish! She's come out beautifully!!

    Must admit to being totally jealous of the new chart, she's one I've been seriously drooling over to stitch for my DH as he has a thing for turtles (he claims that they are ALL called Bob!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on finishing the dragon cross stitch lovie, it sure is beautiful. And I absolutely love the turtle one...that is soooooo cute... Oh and thanks for adding my blog to your site...yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the finishing she is just stunning :)
    And the new chart you picked it's gorgeous, I had noticed already on the website and fell in love with the little turtle and her eyes ... great choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your beautiful finish! She´s gorgeous! Love the new chart you chose :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. great work i love this design
    also great choice for your new chart

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the Happy Dance! Love the little dragonet. The turtle is cute too, it was definitely an omen.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a Fantastic finish and an HAED at that. I love Jasmine's work and this is one of the best!! Great work

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your first Haed finish! Fof looks sooooo lovely and the new chart you got is gorgeous! I'm looking forward to see you starting it =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on your finish! I just love the new chart too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! The HAED looks amazing! And your next HAED looks amazing also. I just adore Jasmin's paintings. And you are right turtle girl's eyes are very captivating.
    Greetings from Finland
    Niina

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulation on your finish!! your blog is very cute =)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Stunner! Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I hope it made sense as I can rave on lunatic style when left unchecked. Any comment is appreciated and thank you for taking the time and brightening my day! xoxo