Sunday 4 March 2018

The road stitched so far!

Hi Stunners!


It's time for the results of my January Jaunts & February Frolics. I'm a little behind on my goals to stitch between 100,000 to 200,000 stitches this year. But I'm hoping to giddy up and get alot done this month.



So for January I had a new start for the new year. 

It's Heaven on Earth by Mystic Stitch and it's worked on 18ct white Aida 2 over 1. 


1837 stitches

I also managed to complete 1000 stitches on my Gecko Rouge - Snow White in January. 

Start of the year

January progress 

And 2176 stitches more for February! How cool are my glittery needle-minders. The lipstick was my most recent acquisition, perfect for a Snow White wip. I'm really excited to finally reach one of the sexy dwarves. See that smoosh of fuzzy brown near her elbow, yep that is the top of his head. Rrrrrrrrr


February progress
The other wip I worked on was QS Theatre of the Absurd. This is from the 2013 Heaven and Earth designs BB Freebie SAL. And it isn't even my oldest wip!! I'm determined to finish this in March. And then I can re-start the 2011 Freebie SAL LOL. 

Start of the year

January Progress

February Progress
Also my new start of Rose Zircon by Maxine Gadd from Imaginarium got 600 stitches. 



My January stitch totals are 4588 as I am including my diamond painting as seen in my previous post.

February was a little less impressive at 3051.

I'm going to need a whopping 9237 to catch up and be back on track for a minimum stitch of 100,000 by the years end.

With the help of all the challenges from the Ultimate Cross Stitch group on FB and all the support I get from you wonderfully amazing and stunning followers, I know I will be able to achieve it. 

Good news is that I got my new computer all set up at home and now I can access my emails and reply to all your brilliant and hilarious comments. 

Happy stitching for March stunners, may this month be full of love and magical things.

Thank you so much for the visit.

xoxo Alicia


12 comments:

  1. I am guessing needleminders are the cross-stitcher's jewelry hah! Love the Falcon one.

    I bet that wisteria pathway would indeed smell like heaven on earth! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress on all your stitching, hope you meet your goals for March. Love your new mystic stitch, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you made amazing progress on your projects. Love the new start. I still haven't finished Literate Dragon which was from the same SAL as theatre if I remember correctly. Must get back to it some day. Best of luck with catching up on your goal this month. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these and fantastic progress on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic progress on all of your projects Alicia.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. All such gorgeous projects Alicia, I can't believe you can keep track of them all! You must never be bored.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never have the patience to count my stitches, so I'm doubly impressed by your progress...
    If it helps I've just looked and my oldest WIP is 9 years old, and I'm only about half way through it. I reckon it'll be the same again (and the rest) before I finish it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow so many beautiful stitches on so many beautiful projects. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Alicia It's Heaven is BEAUTIFUL! I definitely can't wait to see more on that one! You managed a lot of stitches on Snow White and she is looking stunning!! Seems like you got in lots of stitches, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love your new start, sooo pretty =) And your did also great on your other projects =)
    I always try to get 100k stitches done, but I usually end up around 90k... Well, maybe this year we will both speed up ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic progress! Snow is looking stunning, stunner!
    Also loving Theatre, could we actually be seeing a finish this month?

    ReplyDelete

Hello Stunner! Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I hope it made sense as I can rave on lunatic style when left unchecked. Any comment is appreciated and thank you for taking the time and brightening my day! xoxo