Wednesday 1 November 2017

Hallowe'en Trick or Treat Blog Hop 2017

BWAH HA HAHHH HAA HAAAAA

Welcome my spooky friends to this years Hallowe'en Trick or Treat Blog Hop 2017.

It is once again hosted by our Coven leader Jo of the world famous Serendipitous Stitching. I love Halloween and I hope you are all enjoying this eerie night. 

Below are some of my Halloween treats for you.




My favourite artist of the macabre and his interpretation of the Addams Family


Artist - Alessandro Della Pietra





My Halloween wip from Gecko Rouge







And my letter




Happy Halloween Stunners and now please follow the blood trail and severed head to :
My bored Nerdy Self blog (www.myborednerdyself.blogspot.com - in case the link doesn't work) and collect your next letter my beautiful monsters.


Enjoy the candy stunners!!!

Love, whips and hisses

Alicia xoxo



18 comments:

  1. Lovely stitching, Thanks for the letter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the Halloween treats! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stitching and love the Addams family as well. Thanks for the letter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the letter! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Love the stitching project, and the picture of the Adams family!
    I haven’t joined in with the Hop this year ..... don’t have any Halloween stitching, but I love seeing what everyone has made.
    Happy Halloween!
    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Halloween design you're stitching! Loved the way your letter got into the spirit (oh dear, did I really say that?) of the holiday. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo I love the Gecko Rouge stitch! That'll be great when it's done :D Happy Halloween and thanks for the letter~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha love your letter! What a great post, Happy Halloween Alicia!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Gecko Rouge SAL looks great fun and the designs are spookingly good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Halloween WIP, nice chart. Thanks for the letter. Happy Halloween. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Halloween WIP looks gorgeous. I particularly love the fabric you are stitching it on.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your WIP, the fabric is perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the princess in your header!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm collecting letters. I LOLed at your fun post. I think I will be checking out the rest of your blog. Love your sense of humor. Also love your Halloween WIP. First I'm off to collect the rest of the letters. I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely fabric on your Halloween WIP. Thanks for the letter.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for takinf part in the Hallowe'en Blog Hop this year. Love the Gecko Rouge Haunted House block, and the Adamms Family of course, singing the song now!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Enjoyed your Hallowe’en post and a picture of your spooky wip:)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Stunner! Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I hope it made sense as I can rave on lunatic style when left unchecked. Any comment is appreciated and thank you for taking the time and brightening my day! xoxo