Thursday 22 June 2017

Gifted Gorgeousness SAL - June


Hi stunners!!

I'm not so so late this month - Woo Hoo! 

I worked on Galaxy Girl DP for this GG. I managed to get the page finished and made a wee start on page 4. I'm pretty excited as I have reached her hair so it's getting to the good bits. The chart was a gift from my beautiful friend Helvi. 

It doesn't show up as sparkly as it is in real life. I'm starting to love it again, but have to admit I can work on it for a day or 2 but then miss stitching.



For the next months I have to knock out 3 baby samplers and a Wedding Gift, which has become an anniversary gift ( hangs head in shame)  as it's been 3 years since the wedding. But I will post an update at the end of the month of all my non GG wips. I have managed to get quite a bit done thanks to the Ultimate Cross stitch group and their challenges.

Thanks for your visit stunners.
Hope life is being magical to you in every way

Lots of love
Alicia xox




13 comments:

  1. Great progress on your stitching. It sounds like you've got a lot to work on over the coming months. We'll be here cheering you on whenever you need it. --Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this piece is awesome and is going to be amazing once it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work on the diamond painting! It does look stunning but I can understand why you also miss your stitching :) Great plans for the coming months, wishing you good luck with them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome progress Alicia.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work on Galaxy girl! I know how you feel about missing your stitching =) I started my DP and it's nice to work on for a hour or two, but it's just not stitching and so I hardly work on it for a full day. But then, if I do my DP for am hour or two, I get as much in as I would when stitching for a whole evening! So I still make some progress on it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours in the diamond painting. Good luck on all those projects and I look forward to seeing all of the projects that you have worked on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. The diamond painting is lovely but I don't need a distraction from my stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your diamond painting is looking beautiful! Looking forward to seeing some stars appear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Galaxy Girl is so pretty, but I understand how it just can't replace stitching. Good luck on reaching all your targets on the other pieces. My younger son didn't get his birth sampler until he was nearly 5 so I know what you mean about taking your time. Better late than never!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks really cool and it does show up pretty sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is looking good Alicia! I can't wait until you get to her hair. Good luck on getting your list of stitchy projects finished!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. The diamond painting is lovely but I don't need a distraction from my stitching!

    ตารางบอล

    ReplyDelete

Hello Stunner! Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I hope it made sense as I can rave on lunatic style when left unchecked. Any comment is appreciated and thank you for taking the time and brightening my day! xoxo