Saturday 25 March 2017

Gifted Gorgeousness SAL - March


Hi Stunners!

Sorry I'm late...again! 
For this month I worked on Rose Zircon which is a gift for my sister. I didn't quite get the page finish that I wanted as I had to swap to SS Masque of Love for the HAED FB challenge wahoo which ends on April 1 - I think. 

So this is October - Rose Zircon:


Before



After


And here is Masque of Love which ironically was a gift chart from my sister. I managed to complete page 1 and I have to stitch just under half of page 2 to qualify for the challenge finish. 

Before
After



I am also starting a Diamond Painting project using this beautiful chart - Galaxy Girl - from HAED which was a gift from my beautiful friend Helvi . So next GG SAL I'm hoping to get page 2 of Rose and Masque finished and show you my new start with this diamond painting. It was a little tricky ordering the tiles and canvas as you had to work it out for 10ct chart. Needless to say it is freaking HUGE!!!! I can't wait to see how it turns out. 





Thanks for visiting my blog. 

To my friends in the UK, my thoughts are with you guys and I was sorry to hear about the recent attack in London. I hope you and all your loved ones are safe and well. 

Take care my amazing and magical stitchy friends. 

xoxo Alicia






11 comments:

  1. Alicia you've made great progress on both your projects.
    I can't wait to see your work on the diamond painting!! You have certainly chosen a lovely and colourful design :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great progress on your lovely HAED designs! They are going to be stunning.
    Diamond painting seems very popular now, I can't wait to see how you get on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome progress Alicia. Looking forward to seeing your new start.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Great progress on your pages and a wonderful new HAED diamond painting too.
    Thanks for your kind thoughts too, you know what they say - nil illegiterum carborendum. Or something like that! We have the Blizt spirit here, life goes on despite what is thrown at us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stitching as ever. And once again that chart will look beautiful tiled(painted?) up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great progress on the both HAEDs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely stitching on both projects and I am so much looking forward to see your Diamond Painting. I think you picked a gorgeous chart, it will will look amazing an sparkly and everything! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rose Zircon is gorgeous Alicia! Great progress on both pieces. Uh oh, I see you got caught up in the diamond painting craze! I looked at it but decided I have enough stuff around here to do already. LOL I do look forward to seeing yours on your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great progress Alicia, Im thinking about the diamond painting Im not sure yet, look forward about how you feel about this new adventure Happy stitching!!! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely progress I'm curious to hear how you're liking your diamond painting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful stitching as ever. And once again that chart will look beautiful tiled(painted?) up!

    ตารางบอล

    ReplyDelete

Hello Stunner! Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I hope it made sense as I can rave on lunatic style when left unchecked. Any comment is appreciated and thank you for taking the time and brightening my day! xoxo