Monday 27 July 2015

The most amazing Gifted Gorgeousness!


Hi Stunners!

I know I am really really late with this even for me, so sorry sorry sorry! But if it's any consolation there is alot of piccies and alot of pretties, and even a few page finishes so stay tuned. I'll try to make it worth your while :D


GIFTED GORGEOUSNESS

Straight on to stitching - I FINALLY FINISHED THE FIRST PAGE OF OCTOBER -ROSE ZIRCON!!! Apologies for screaming but this page was doing my head in and now it's done and I managed to make a wee start on Page 2. This is my GG piece as it's for my sister who is an October baby.

Before

AFTER!!


MORE STITCHING!


I also whipped off (pun intended) another page on Harry with the help of the boys from Supernatural. It took me Seasons 1 -5 to finish this page. I was happy to finish in July as it's the 1 year anniversary of Eclectic Blokes Design this month. So this one's for Neil Bray, who most of you know passed away in March and never got to see his baby turn 1. 






Also managed to finish Page 1 on So Many Books SO Little Time. My first Spangler!





MY BEAUTIFUL FRIENDS

Now this is the part of the post that refers to the title - The most AMAZING Gifted Gorgeousness. It was my birthday at the end of June and my friends were just so generous it reduced me to tears! I had alot of lovely wishes on fb and to add to that I was totally spoilt. Please don't get too jealous LOL.

I was RAKd this chart by the very talented and very generous Nikki Northup from Charting Creations. The magnificent Celestial.

Celestial Counted Cross Stitch Pattern



From the lovely lady who also loves the dark side as much as me - Jayne Walton - I was RAKd Mesmer from Eclectic Blokes Design


This one is called The Collector from HAED - and I think all crafters can relate to this, hee hee. Thank you to gorgeous generous Kim of Cross stitching with Kim fame for this intriguing chart. Love it! 

The Collector


And from another amazing Kim from the famous Sense and Stitchability - Supersized Faery Tales - HAED. 




My good friend Nina of Pistot-Stitches fame went a little crazy and completely spoilt me with her kindness and RAK'd 2 Supersized HAED's. The Butterfly Ball by Aimee Stewart and Sanctuary of Knowledge by Randal Spangler!



But that's not all!!

Nina was lucky enough to travel to London recently and the lovely girl that she is, didn't forget about me and bought me a few gifts. Check out the Dr. Who torch light key ring. It's so cool from the Dr. Who shop. Wahh I wish we had a Dr.Who shop in Oz!  And I've always wanted a needle threader from HAED but the postage to Australia was too ridiculous so I never bought one. And without ever mentioning it to Nina, her sixth sense kicked in and she bought one for me. It's beautiful! 

Oh there were 2 bars of chocolates and a packet of lollies but....um they were gone by the time I took this photo - too yummy! 




Our favourite Crafty Spice girl, the amazing Nguyen from Spice up your life and the owner/operator of Fiberlicious Threads AND little sweetheart Angie from Miamina's Musings  each sent me a Gecko Rouge voucher. Ladies you were so generous that I can buy a kit with them. 

Gift Certificate



I'm either going to buy Ice Queen by Medusa Dollmaker


or 

Hatter by Omri Koresh



I also was gifted a gift certificate for Colour Cascade fabrics from the lovely Carmel Clark - Woo hoo. Which is just what I need after all those chart RAK's



And finally from the wickedly devilish but deep down softie Sharine of Charbella Stitching I received a very cute chimpanzee birthday card picked by her youngest daughter (whom I am convinced was my child in another lifetime) and was so lucky to be given a very generous voucher for Tragic Beautiful! This is an awesome shop that Sharine first introduced me to a while back. It's clothing and accessories that are generally not found in contemporary stores. It's got a bit of goth, witchey stuff, creatures of the night, steampunk and some of the darker fairytale type stuff. Here are a few things on my wish list: 
Glinda-50G Glitter Mary Janes
Dorothy Slippers
Nevermore Dress
Nevermore dress! 
Hades Oxford Steampunk Boot Black
Steam punk boots


Vampiria Dress
Vampiria Dress
  

Pink Tulle Bustle Ribbon Trimmed Skirt
Or something to wear down to the shops!!! 


As you can see I was very very pampered by my very very generous and thoughtful friends. I am so humbled by all and also all the beautiful wishes I received. You guys rock! Love you stunners!

I'm almost up to date with catching up with blogs. Got a few more to read. I've been so bad with blogging but I endeavour to be more proficient with blogs. Both posting and reading.

Take care beautiful people. I hope life is magical for you. If not just close your eyes and believe!

xoxo Alicia 







11 comments:

  1. Wow Alicia you've got some great friends happy birthday! Aren't stitchers the best? You've made some great progress on your pieces. Your blog is one of my favorites to read because of your project choices and progress but also your attitude. Looking forward to the next update :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for taking part in GG this month! You really did cover the gifted part and the gorgeous part this month! Some awesome stitching and page finishes plus some wonderful gifted charts.

    Everyone totally spoiled you but I think it was worth it to hear you squeeeee your way through this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know which bit to comment of first. So I'd just like to take this opportunity to say...
    PRETTY! PRETTY! PRETTY! PRETTY! PRETTY! PRETTY! PRETTY! PRETTY! PRETTY! PRETTY! PRETTY! PRETTY! PRETTY! PRETTY! PRETTY! PRETTY! PRETTY! PRETTY! PRETTY! PRETTY! PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress on all projects. You have some generous friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! First of all huge congrats on your progress on all your WIP!!!
    Then OMG!! You will have more WIP on the go now with all these wonderful new charts!! So hard to chose which is best really, I like them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belated Happy Birthday Alicia. What gorgeous gifts you received. Congrats on the page finishes and awesome stitching.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Alicia! What lovely gifts you received. I have my eye on that GeckoRouge Hatter once I finish Alice and the Dodo. He's gorgeous!
    Congratulations on all your amazing progress. Rose Zircon looks wonderful but I think my favourite is the Spangler, the shading on those stones is so detailed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stitching as always. Your friends have great taste in charts and what are you talking about- I'm totally hardcore lolxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you enjoyed a wonderful birthday =) Your presents look amazing, so many beautiful charts =)
    Great work on your stitching and finishing so many pages =) I am sure there are more to follow =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A belated happy birthday to you! You were certainly spoiled with those amazing new charts. There are more stitches here than I'd be able to complete in my entire lifetime five times over lol!

    Nice Harry butt ahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Belated Birthday. Lovely stitching and gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Stunner! Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I hope it made sense as I can rave on lunatic style when left unchecked. Any comment is appreciated and thank you for taking the time and brightening my day! xoxo